Looking for a motivation source? Many listeners ask me, how do you stay motivated to exercise?
Meaning, not me, but for them. If you’re asking the same, today’s podcasts offers an unlikely motivation source. It’s certainly not my usual answer.
I’d offer something like choosing an activity you love, starting with just 5 or 10 minutes, and pairing the exercise with something or someone you love. But today we dig a little deeper and look at why you might be lacking motivation in the first place.
So, if in fact, it’s dopamine, then this.
In addition to a motivation source, this episode is all about answering questions from our previous episode’s listeners.
Ken Swartz, aka “Ken the Scientist,” is the Founder and Chief Science Officer of C60 Purple Power, a health and wellness company committed to delivering the highest quality C60 products available.
Ken earned a Master of Science degree from the University of Colorado at Denver and a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Arizona State University. He spent the early part of his career as a secondary school teacher and is passionate about helping and educating people.
Ken has run several research science laboratories over the course of his career and discovered C60 while developing the MOXY fusion reactor. During his research, he became aware of the powerful free radical neutralizing properties of C60.
He first began using C60 as a radiation protectant while leading a fusion reactor project. He noticed, after taking C60 for a couple of months, that not only was it protecting him from the radiation, but it was also improving his overall health. So, he continued taking it.
About 8 months after Ken started taking C60, he was at a routine visit with his optometrist and discovered that his dry Macular Degeneration was gone. The doctor was dumbfounded and told him that in all his years, he had never seen such a miraculous outcome. Due to this healing experience, he decided to dedicate himself to the research, study, and production of C60 Buckminsterfullerene products.
In 2016, he founded C60 Purple Power which offers C60 made with certified organic oils and 99.99% pure sublimated Carbon 60, never exposed to solvents, and sourced in the U.S.
Ken believes that “your health is your responsibility” and he is on a mission to help people feel empowered to take back control of their health.
Ken mentions in the show that one of the first noticeable changes for those trying C60 is motivation. It stems from the boost in dopamine. So, though libido and energy are big draws for many, C60 is could also be a motivation source if you’re seeking a boost.
Questions we answer on this podcast:
- [06:22] What are the first benefits people usually see when starting C60?
- [09:00]What I’ve noticed: enhanced libido, thicker hair/much less hair in the shower drain, recovery quickly (having started some high intensity/high impact interval training recently)
- [11:28] How long should one take C60 to see the full results?
- [13:12] If I stop taking C60, do results revert [slowly or quickly] back to original status, depending on lifestyle habits?
- [14:24] What is the most important instruction to follow when taking C60?
- [15:32] Does your C60 dosage determine how fast you see results?
- [17:48] I was wondering if I could get rid of half of my supplements if I start taking this? Would you do a show on supplements and how much you should really be taking?
- [19:30] How will this affect you if you are on HRT?
- [20:00] Debra I’d like to know what amount you are taking – you mentioned the cinnamon MTC in a coffee….teaspoon? Tablespoon? Thanks! Cindy
- [20:41] I take Eliquis, a blood thinner, due to a pacemaker, and am wondering if the C60 purple cream would cause my blood to become thinner, or does it only become thin if you take the liquid C60 purple product.
- [21:01] Are there any drug interactions? I am on anastrozole after being treated for breast cancer. Also any interaction with cholesterol-lowering medication or meds for blood pressure? Kendra
- [22:50] Is C60 safe to take for those who have had thyroid cancer, do not have a thyroid, and are keeping their TSH suppressed so not to stimulate any residual thyroid tissue?
- [23:37] Renee struggled a little with some details but her message: In a Google search P60 [I believe she meant C60] exposed to light is carcinogenic, and so processing and manufacturing wasn’t discussed by Jen [I believe she meant Ken]. I did share that all the bottles are dark and glass and the wrap-around packaging shields additionally. Do you want to address this Google researcher?
Connect with Ken and Try C60 Yourself:
Coupon Code: Flipping50
My favorite ways to use:
The cinnamon-flavored coconut oil or straight-up coconut oil in (coffee which I’ve quit again)
Coconut oil added to a smoothie
Olive oil drizzled on salads at lunch
C60 Purple Power is Social:
Protein for a Stronger Second Half: https://www.flippingfifty.com/Smoothies
Stronger: Tone & Define: https://www.flippingfifty.com/getstronger
Other Episode with Ken:
Oxidative Stress: The Gatekeeper to Healthy Aging and Healthy Libido: