Episode #499 Why would you sabotage your weight loss? Yet we do! This episode will show you insights from an expert in weight loss who has experienced many of the trials of weight gain and loss.
Consider how what you’ve tried, how it started and how it ended. If you can treat it all as data or feedback, would it change anything? Would it change the way you feel about yourself? Would it change your willingness to try again? How might you be served by sabotaging yourself?
Jennifer Powter, founder of The Weight Loss Academy and best-selling author of Diet Disruption: The Weight Loss Solution for the Chronic Serial Dieter and Stop Sabotaging Your Weight Loss: Why You Do It and How to Fix It, is one of the nation’s top life transformation coaches. She works with high-achieving, driven women who want to feel good in their own skin and feel confident again.
As a Weight Loss & Mindset Expert for women over 40, Jennifer has helped thousands of women reclaim their bodies (and their minds) by taking a truly soulful and scientific approach to weight loss and establishing a solid foundation for lasting transformation – one that empowers women and helps them stop sabotaging their success.
Questions we cover in this episode:
- Why are you so passionate about helping women get healthy?
- You’ve taken a hard stand against the dieting industry with your book; why?
- For women who have “tried it all” to lose weight, what do they do next?
- What are the biggest weight loss myths out there?
- Talk to me about your dandelion metaphor…
- What are 3 key takeaways from your book that you think our listeners should know?
Connect for a free copy:
Social media links: