Could your healthy foods cause fat gains or prevent fat loss? Are you possibly experiencing gas, bloating, and diarrhea because of what you’ve known as healthy foods? It turns out yes. There are 4 main categories of foods that are the potential cause of health issues for you. In this episode, we discuss healthy foods could cause fat, how to know, and what to do about it.
Sara Banta is the owner of Accelerated Health Products in addition to the host of Accelerated Health Radio and TV. Her goal is to help her clients and listeners to reach their optimal state of health through proper detox supplements, cutting-edge technologies, and modalities.
Sara hit rock bottom when Western medicine couldn’t give her answers or solutions, she discovered natural solutions that actually worked. As she was healing from Crohn’s disease, hormonal issues, PCOS, IBS, and heavy metal toxicity, she was hit with her 9-year-old son’s diagnosis of leukemia. It was at that moment that she knew she had a bigger calling in life; to open people’s eyes to the world of natural healing. Fast forward to today where she serves her clients and listeners with cutting-edge protocols that combine Scalar frequency-based supplements, Chinese medicine, healing devices, and much more to detox, reset and rebuild their Body, Mind and Spirit.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- [10:13] Which healthy foods are the first place to look for potential problems for individuals who are “eating healthy” and exercising along with lifestyle habits?
- [11:40] What are the four big “health” foods that could be causing chronic disease?
- [15:41] What are oxalates? Which foods contain them?
- [17:31] What are the symptoms of oxalate sensitivity or toxicity?
- [21:13] If someone is having issues, are they always going to, meaning never able to eat these foods again? and what about lectins? Toxic or not? There is so much goodness in beans.
- [29:30] The individuals for whom this shows up worst seems to be a vegan or vegetarian, getting protein from beans and legumes and consuming usually more leafy greens than other individuals, more common for them?
- [36:00] Is there a way to test for oxalate sensitivity specifically or at this point.. best to test for GI gut bacteria?
Mentioned in this episode:
Accelerated Health Products: https://www.flippingfifty.com/accelerated
Other episodes you may like:
Easy Detox Anytime Including Before Your Holiday Splurge: https://www.flippingfifty.com/wild-detox/
Plant vs Animal Protein for Midlife Women | Ask the Experts: https://www.flippingfifty.com/plant-vs-animal-protein/
Wonder if your exercise might also be making you fat? Here’s a 10-Day challenge that won’t throw you under the bus. If it’s not open now, it soon will be. You can join the waitlist and decide if when it’s open, it’s a good time for you. You’ll be the first to know
Hot Not Bothered 10-Day Challenge: https://www.flippingfifty.com/HNB-challenge