Episode #514 I’m doing a continuous glucose monitor experiment and I encourage you to follow along, if not to join me. There will be links in this episode’s show notes to use a discount code and start along with me. I truly think a month of it at least could be the best thing you do, and provide amazing insights into why you might be stuck or ways to change what or how you’re doing daily habits to improve your results.
Our episode sponsor is Fit U… the Flipping 50 program for those with 20 or more pounds to lose. During February you can enjoy 50% off the rate AND the metabolism makeover course (valued at $699). Links will be in show notes.
Catherine is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a Master’s in Nutrition Education from Columbia University. This is a second career for her, after having previously worked in the financial sector for several major global asset managers. However, her passion for nutrition, science, and food found her wanting more than the financial world could offer and so she transitioned to become an RDN. She focused on taking those skills she learned in the high-stakes corporate world to educate and help her clients translate, understand, and optimize their own health.
Questions we discussed today:
- Explain what a Continuous Glucose Monitor is and why it’s important for women’s health
- What can the data show midlife women?
- What goals can you set by using a CGM?
- What are some of the biggest “aha” moments or surprises for those who wear it?
- Can you give an example of clients who had a blood sugar spike from certain food and a solution you were able to provide so that food something they didn’t want to eliminate was still something they could enjoy?
Want to learn how to optimize your eating, exercise, and relaxation with a glucose monitor? Use My Link to save $25 in my first month:
CLICK for $25 off the first month Monitor Your Glucose
Other Podcasts You Might like:
The episode with Dr. Beverly Yates (diabetes & blood sugar specialist.)