The essential oils for weight loss? Sounds too good to be true, right? To all my essential oil lovers listening, this is for you! To those not yet indoctrinated into essential oils for optimal weight, energy, overall health, avoiding toxins and the list goes on, this is for you too! And I’ve got a fantastic guest for delivering this message.
The author of the National Bestseller, The Healing Power of Essential Oils, Dr. Eric Zielinskihas pioneered natural living and Biblical health education since 2003. Knowing what it’s like to be sick from a young age and having recovered from several chronic diseases in his early 20s, he has been on a mission to share the evidence-based approach to natural living that empowered him to regain control of his health with the world.
You’ll recognize Dr Z from the prior episode with Mama Z. This dynamic duo lives and breathes the testimonial of essential oils for weight loss and a myriad of other benefits. The couple team up to deliver natural living solutions to toxicity that causes health issues.
Learn more about essential oils for weight loss, energy, support of chronic conditions, right here.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- In your new book The Essential Oils Diet, you say that people are asking the wrong questions when it comes to weight loss. What are the right questions?
- In your opinion, why are Americans so overweight?
- How can essential oils help people get past the bad habits and traps that they know are preventing them from living their best lives?
- In your book you say, “Slow Metabolism is not a scapegoat.” What do you mean by this?
- Are there essential oils that can support a healthy metabolism?
- What are bioactive-rich foods and how do they relate to essential oils?
- How do you know your essential oil is good and pure?
- Which oils can be safely ingested?
- Can essential oils help to curve cravings and food addictions?
- Any last thoughts or juicy insider tips you’d like to share about The Essential Oils Diet and what else can people discover from your book?