Exercise for Cellulite Reduction Solutions
First things first: cellulite reduction and this conversation is not about perfection! It IS about confidence though. Not feeling your best can rock your confidence and who needs that!?
Cottage cheese. Dimples. Whatever you call it, no one wants to see it. Do cellulite reduction solutions actually work? Do they have to hurt? Are results temporary or permanent?
Back in 2016 I shared a 4-step cellulite reduction solutions process and it worked.
There’s new research on cellulite and it’s 5-steps. It works better. I’m putting final touches on a brand new program to target cellulite. I’ll share more and a special invite to be a part of the beta group (for 50% off) later.
Cellulite: what it is – beyond the dimples and cottage cheese – and what causes it.
- Age– it happens at any age. Teenagers can have cellulite. Genetics are clearly at play. That’s your DNA and yet, epigenetics matter. More.
- Muscle– losses start happening at age 30 unless you’re actively doing something to prevent it! Fast twitch muscle is lost 2x as fast as slow and that effects your metabolism!
- Fat– increases by default if muscle decreases. Fat increases can occur due to poor eating, increased stress, as well as that slowing metabolism caused by less muscle.
- Skin– Aging skin is a big part of the cellulite problem and improving your skin is a part of cellulite reduction. Collagen production reduces as you age causing things like more pronounced wrinkles and the appearance of cellulite.
- Sleep– All of the repairs to muscle and skin occur while you’re sleeping. So if you’re not sleeping enough or not sleeping well cellulite may get the edge. Stress-induced cortisol doesn’t help you burn fat, it increases fat storage, so sleep is a must.
Cellulite reduction solutions:
Sleep enough. Know your personal need.
Eat for fat and cellulite reduction and for skin rejuvenation. That’s not low fat necessarily but quality fat.
Lift weights to fatigue.
Cardio interval in the right frequency and intensity.
Sequence your exercise correctly. There are 5 steps that make all the difference.
Get the right intensity at the right dose. It’s not now nor has it ever been more of what’s not working!
If you’d like consistent improvement vs. random improvising check out the brand new STRONGER II: Smooth & Strong. You’re invited to be a part of this 12-week case study as we launch in beta.
If you’re interested in help long term and not just for a few minutes, now’s the time. I’m launching STRONGER II: Smooth & Strong a 12-week program and I’m looking for women for our beta program willing to commit and share before and after results and program feedback.