Is Mold the Reason for Your Weight Gain?
In this episode we’re exploring whether mold could be to blame for your weight gain. I don’t know if that’s true for you, but it might be causing my weight gain!
I share my backstory from nearly a year ago right now when a septic tank back up started a spiral of a year
2:13 CBD for Life
Dr. Ann Shippy is on a mission to educate and help people across the world live the healthiest, most optimal lives possible using cutting-edge science, research and genetic information to find and treat root causes–not just symptoms–of illness.
Specializing in environmental toxicity, preconception and reproductive wellness, and mold exposure, Dr. Shippy has designed life-altering treatments and protocols for her patients using epigenetic information (the study of DNA expression) and the human body’s incredible ability to express or repress helpful or detrimental genes, as well as prevent, heal and even reverse certain illnesses.
After a decade of working as an IBM engineer, her challenging experience with traditional medicine motivated her to search for her own health answers, so she left engineering to attend the University of Texas Medical School.
Shippy is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and a certified Functional Medicine physician with a thriving practice in Austin, Texas. She is also the author of two books and is currently working on a third.
She believes that we can Get Better With Age™ and everyone deserves to live well. #everylifewell #everybabywell
Questions we cover in this episode:
1) How much overlap is there between symptoms of mold and menopause?
2) What other symptoms are missed by people who have mold toxins and don’t know it?
3) What do you do when you’re exposed and know it?
4) Could mold be related to weight gain?
5) and how is it the ability to make more fat is lucky?
Wonder if your weight gain might be mold?
You can download Dr. Shippy’s “Could It Be Mold?” fact sheet at www.AnnShippyMD.com/mold
https://CBDforlife.com/us Save 20% with Flipping50
Dr. Shippy’s book is available on Amazon
Every Monday is “moldy Monday” on her social media channels with tips you can use for staying well
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!
Exercising? Need a restart? Join me and let’s do this together!