Health is Wealth
Until you lose your health, do you really truly value it and nurture it? Try this little exercise:
Can you imagine nearly losing it all? What do you think of when I ask that? Did you think of money or you think of health?
Imagine you’ve got these three main components of your life divided:
- Family and health
- All your knowledge and skills
You had to give one up?
Then the next day you had to give me one more which would it be?
After nearly losing her life in 2013 and spending almost half a million dollars to get it back, Krisstina Wise is changing the world again by inspiring others to build extraordinary wealth and optimal health.
By sharing her extreme successes and abysmal failures, Krisstina reveals the elusive secrets of the uber wealthy (and why health is where to invest first). Through cutting-edge, research-based education, access to the world’s top wealth strategists and doctors, Krisstina is helping millions each year discover the true path to wealth, health, and happiness.
You can find Krisstina on her WealthyWellthy Life podcast, her free weekly Millionaire Masterclass, and on her website at WealthyWellthy.Life.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- Where were you – what was your age?
- What happened? What were the signs? Describe the perfect storm you were in and how you ignored signs?
- Stress approach now? How have you made your health a priority? What’s the difference in say a day now?
- “Couldn’t be through conventional medicine” say more about your search for something other than conventional medicine- what drove you to functional medicine?
- Most people could not do that- be sick for a year – so two lessons – the less money you’ve got the more the health habits you have will keep you financially stable.
- Saving specifically for health not just for holiday gift giving or vacations.
- What was your journey into mediation like? It seems like such a reach for some of us. Describe the benefit you get from meditation.
“My body is my number one asset.”
Get a complimentary phone call with Krisstina:
Use Flipping50 for a special podcast listener discount
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!