Episode #508 Wondering how to be confident now in the middle of life, middle of menopause? My guest is the exact woman to share it.
Bree Argetsinger, aka The Betty Rocker is an internationally known health and fitness coach, innovative entrepreneur and motivator of self growth. Over 3 million people have taken her free 30-day #makefatcry home workout challenge, and hundreds of thousands more enjoy success in her online home workout studio Rock Your Life, and with her nutrition and fitness programs and challenges.
Hailed as a “gateway to personal growth through food and fitness” she takes an accessible “all or something” approach to living a healthy lifestyle of balance and encourages women to listen to their bodies, trust themselves, and remember that flaws plus awesome equal flawsome!
Questions & Topics we discuss on this episode:
- Why it’s all or something, not all or nothing
- You, I believe were way ahead of the curve when it comes to self-esteem, self-talk, self-confidence above and before body confidence. Where did “flawsome” come from and how does it apply to our mentality towards ourselves and how we talk to ourselves?
- Why we want to focus more on muscle and less on fat loss
- How have your strategies evolved or changed to support the menstrual cycle and into peri and post menopause?
- You talk about Rock Your Life, not Rock Your Body, say more about that?
- We share something in common that neither one of us signed up for – and that was mold exposure. The timing for both of us may also play a role in changes that have occurred for us. And for me it was a weight gain of about 12 -14 pounds… what kind of effect did that have on you and the opportunity to focus on life and not your body… any struggle with imposter syndrome?
- When you look to your future what is successful aging look like for you?
Connect with theBettyrocker:
@thebettyrocker on IG
Or free Foundations of Fitness Workshop at:
Was this episode on how to be confident helpful? Did something hit home? I love to hear from you! Leave a comment.