Do you sauna? Why would you want to?
How would you like a passive way to boost your energy?
Not to mention detox, improve skin, sleep, heal wounds…
And a convenient way to do it at home? In minutes?
[Image: me next to a Sunlighten full model last August! Do you recognize fellow fitness pro Betty Rocker sitting inside?]
I’ve discovered a passion for my personal sauna in the last six months and I wanted an expert to share the details and unpack the difference between infrared wave lengths and the benefits with you.
My guest Brooke Basaldua started her career with Sunlighten over 11 years ago. Brooke has a personal passion for wellness and loves working directly with wellness thought-leaders and elevating Sunlighten’s vision to make the world a healthier, happier place. During her time at Sunlighten, she has served on the product development team and played a role in developing the most advanced 3-in-1 infrared technology that allows users to customize infrared treatments for their individual wellness goals.
Questions we answer on this episode:
- What is infrared? Give brief overview of IR and how it affects the body
- How Sunlighten Infrared saunas are different?
- Are far or near infrared saunas better?
- What is the difference between Near, Mid, and Far and what benefits each provides?
- What are the benefits of sauna use?
- What’s unique about Sunlighten product design?
- How is detox supported with a sauna- particularly from heavy metals and daily toxins?
[Image: me getting in a sauna session at home in my personal sauna. I shoot for 40 minutes a few times a week now. It’s not the no-sweat way to weight loss, but it’s a inside out sweat sessions and I LOVE it!]
Confession: sometimes I return from a trip and turn it on before I even walk upstairs so it can heat up while I unpack! Before I do anything else! It helps me shed the toxins from travel and get a good night sleep after sleeping in strange beds for days!
I scored Flipping 50 listeners $200 off + free shippingthrough 11/21 thanks to Sunlighten!
- How you can benefit from a sauna
- The difference between a traditional sauna and an infrared sauna
- The difference between far, mid, and near infrared light
- How to plan a sauna routine
- Sauna options for in-home convenience
You can enjoy benefits of improved blood pressure, skin enhancement, detox, weight loss, sleep enhancement, would healing, and more from the regular use of a sauna. I love mine!
It doesn’t feel like something I’m doing for health markers. It feels indulgent, like me time, right at home.
Save $200 right now!
You’re going to love it!
Connect and follow Sunlighten for more health benefit info: