We’re diving into results in this episode!
How do you get better results? You’ve been there: stuck in same old repeating patterns. You started so well. You got to the middle thinking this is it. Then, nope. Same problems, and same obstacles bubble up again. How can you prevent those obstacles that prevent your results?
Before I introduce my guest I want to let you know this episode is sponsored by Fit U. If you have 20 or more pounds to lose and you want a program designed for you, I’ll share the link to the 8-week course in the show notes and a very special rate.
Warning: if you’re after a quick fix and misery through deprivation this is not for you. If you love to suffer this is not for you. If you want programs designed based on young fit males this is not for you. You should not do this course.
Personal Success Coach and Author Heather Lee Chapman has over a decade of experience coaching individuals to be their best and live their best lives through mindset, movement & nutrition. Heather has a background that combines Movement Science as a Personal Trainer, and nutrition as a Certified Nutritional Practitioner.
Heather works with her mentor Danielle Amos from the Proctor Gallagher Institute in leading a Business Mastermind group and educating people on Bob Proctor and Sandy Gallagher’s programs Thinking into Results, Lead the Field, (originally taught by Earl Nightingale) and 6 Minutes to Success.
Here are the 5 questions we covered in today’s results episode:
- What do you think is the number one thing that stops people from reaching their goals?
- How can listeners change their paradigms?
- What is results-based thinking?
- How can listeners tell if their actions are based on old or new paradigms?
- What are some actionable items the listeners can take away to begin improving their results and have quantum leaps in their results?
Connect with Heather:
Get social with Heather:
Resources we mentioned on this results episode:
Mary Morrissey[I am so happy and grateful…]
741 Hertz app (could not be found)
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!