Today we explore the psychology of aging with a guest you’re going to want to pay attention to.
She’s 93. She’s still getting herself booked on podcasts. She’s a wonderful interviewee and a practicing life coach.
If you don’t think that just set the bar a little higher on how you’ll spend your next 40 years I don’t know what will.
Eileen Greene is an empowered and fearless woman who strongly believes that there’s no age to achieve your goals and dreams. After raising her three sons, went on an unrelenting campaign to educate herself and experience life to the fullest.
- One of the first people to be certified in NLP by Tony Robbins.
- A Ted Talk Lecturer
- A High School lecturer about sex for Planned Parenthood
- A Certified Hypnotherapist,
- Bar Mitzvahed and received her Master’s Degree in Spiritual Psychology
- Completed a 2 year program in Volunteer Work from University of Judaism
- Certified in Interior Design
- At 93 she is an active Life Coach using Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapeutic methods to help her clients.
- The psychology of aging optimally….
Questions we answer in this episode:
[02:50] What prompted you to start a whole new life after raising your boys?
And what is keeping you doing it? While many of our listeners have looked forward to retiring from their jobs and are or are eager to do so, at 93 you’re still finding guest spots on podcasts… what’s the difference between you and those who can’t wait to retire?
What do your clients come to you wanting help with?
[10:47] What is your “I AM Process” that you use with your clients to eliminate negatives in their lives?
[11:13] How do you reprogram “Initial Sensitizing Experiences” that have caused trauma in your life?
15:55 What do you suggest they do to be healthier (at any age)?
Connect with Eileen:
Eileen’s TEDx Talk: https://youtu.be/Bb5Z1o4sm1U
Other episodes you may like:
From Antiaging to Antiageism: Flipping your Fitness Business: https://www.fitnessmarketingmastery.com/from-antiaging-to-anti-ageism/
Training Women in Midlife: Are You More Ageist Than You Think?:https://www.fitnessmarketingmastery.com/training-women/