The number one hormone to watch out for … it’s not what you think.
Dr. Mariza Snyder is a functional practitioner, women’s hormone expert and the author of eight books:
Her newest book, The Essential Oils Menopause Solution, focuses on solutions for women in perimenopause and menopause and her #1 National Bestselling book, The Essential Oils Hormone Solution, focuses on balancing women’s hormones naturally.
Other Bestselling titles
Dr. Mariza’s other bestselling titles include: The Smart Mom’s Guide to Essential Oils and The DASH Diet Cookbook. For the past twelve years, she has lectured at wellness centers, conferences, and corporations on hormone health, essential oils, nutrition, and detoxification. She has been featured on Dr. Oz, Oprah Magazine, Fox News Health, MindBodyGreen and many publications.
Dr. Mariza is also the host of the top rated Essentially You Podcast, (with over 2.7 million downloads) designed to empower women to become the CEO of their health. Check out her website, drmariza.com, for women’s hormone tips, including recipes and remedies.
Questions we answer in today’s episode:
1) Tell me about your defining moment that led you to your passion with women’s hormone health in perimenopause and menopause?
2) What are the biggest hormone imbalances you see women not paying enough attention to?
3) What would you say is the hormone hierarchy that needs to be on our radar and why?
4) What is insulin resistance and how do we know we are experiencing it?
5) What can do in the morning to balance our insulin levels and create more metabolic flexibility?
6) What are some supplements and food recommendation we can make to get insulin back in balance?
7) Can you tell us about your new book, The Essential Oil Menopause Solution?
8) You have an amazing gift for listeners today: Your Top Supplement Bonus Guide to Address the Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies that contribute to hormone imbalance. Tell them more about that.
Social media links: