Natural solutions for a sexy younger you… doesn’t that sound yummy? My guest today is all about the Flipping 50 lifestyle. It’s as if she co-wrote You Still Got It, Girl! because she totally repeats our mantra: eat more, exercise less, and sleep yourself skinny… you’ll love her!
Robin Nielsen is a Functional Clinical Nutritionist, and Hormone Expert, with over 15 years of clinical experience. She specializes in hormone balance, helping women to grow younger no matter what their age. She is the Founder and CEO of Juvenescence, supporting women in midlife, and she’s the CEO of Insulite Health, pcos.com – the world’s largest and most comprehensive company supporting women with PCOS naturally.
Robin is co-creator of the very popular Sexy Younger You! conferences and programs, and is the creator of the Natural Solutions for PCOS online conference.
>> Questions we cover in this podcast:
1) Tell me more about Sexy Younger You! What prompted you to create these programs?
2) What are the things that we need to pay attention to as we age to become more of a Sexy Younger You?!
3) Everyone’s talking about hormone replacement therapy. What are your thoughts on this?
“We’ve been working on the symptoms we have in menopause for decades. They didn’t come on overnight.”
4) Vaginal dryness, painful sex and urinary incontinence can really affect the quality of a woman’s life. How do you suggest women address these concerns naturally?
5) What are your 5 Secrets to Breaking Free From Menopause Syndrome?
- Eat More Whole Real food and exercise less
- Build up stress resilience
- Support detoxification
- Sleep your way to the top of your health
- Replace missing nutrients
Join Robin’s group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/naturalsolutionshormonebalance/
Special gift for listeners:
Link to Robin’s free gift: https://www.facebook.com/groups/naturalsolutionshormonebalance/
Get Robin’s free gift: Top 10 things that throw off hormone balance by joining!