What midlife fitness changes do the pros make? Today I’m talking to a fitness industry leader about how she’s embraced each decade, while running a business, in fact doing a lot of pivoting as we all have.
When you’re an influencer and leader of many, in the spotlight in many ways, busy and then some, how do you prioritize and modify for midlife fitness changes? I ask her.
Sara Kooperman, CEO of SCW Fitness Education, WATERinMOTION® and S.E.A.T. Fitness, is a visionary leader that has transformed the fitness education community. A successful business owner and advisor, she is a keynote speaker, published author, webinar host, podcast presenter, and sought-after industry trailblazer. Kooperman has launched seven successful live MANIA® fitness professional conventions, another six streaming conferences, and more than 40 live and online certifications.
[Listen for Sara’s full bio!]
What I haven’t said is that she is undeniably funny, down to earth, no BS, creative and has the ability to both teach on the level that participants in her fitness classes appreciate and pull out to take in the big picture and change the face of an industry. That’s all before lunch.
QUESTIONS we answer in this episode:
- Why did you enter the fitness industry?
- And maybe for women who wonder if it’s okay to change their minds, not do what everyone expects them to do, you can tell about turning to fitness after law school?
- How has the pandemic changed you?
- What is your personal workout regime and why?
- What midlife fitness changes have you made?
- Why do you continue to strive to work with more men in the fitness industry?
- What do you think of ageism in fitness? Does it exist? Is there a little bit in all of us?
Your turn: What midlife fitness changes have you made? Were they forced by signs what you were doing wasn’t working or by choice proactively or like me, by happy accident?
Connect with Sara:
STRONGER Tone & Define: https://www.flippingfifty.com/getstronger
Other Episodes You May Like:
6 Ways Exercise Hurts or Helps Hormone: https://www.flippingfifty.com/midlife-hormones/
What’s the Best Exercise Schedule at Midlife: https://www.flippingfifty.com/best-exercise-schedule/