New to Chinese medicine? But so done with hot flashes, night sweats, and insomnia? Then you’re in for a treat and you can join me while I get schooled on the benefits of Chinese medicine for menopause symptoms.
“What if you were center of your own world?”
Brodie Welch, L.Ac., M.S.O.M. is a transformational coach, Licensed Acupuncturist, board-certified herbalist, and holistic health educator. She’s at the confluence of the health and personal evolution.
She’s the creator and host of A Healthy Curiosity: the podcast that explores what it takes to be well in a busy world.
A lifelong student of consciousness, Brodie has been practicing meditation, yoga, and qi gong for over twenty years. She holds teaching certifications in each of these disciplines.
Brodie synthesizes ancient biohacking techniques from Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, and yoga with the latest health research. She helps self-aware, high-achieving women break the cycle of stress, overwhelm, and self-sabotage. Ultimately, they can enjoy the lives they’re working so hard to create, and live into their potential.
Questions We Cover in this episode:
- From your background in Chinese Medicine — how can Chinese Medicine help us flip 50?
- You and I were on the set of the Dr. Nandi show together for an episode on simple exercise at any age. Share with our listeners what you were there to talk about.
- You work with a lot of women going through menopause symptoms: hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, anxiety: what’s happening here from a Chinese Medicine perspective?
- There are lots of different ways that we can show up at age 50 or 60 or 90. From your perspective after seeing patients for over 15 years –what do you think makes the difference?
- None of this is really news: but you’ve delved deeply into why people don’t do the things we know we need to do to take care of ourselves. Why is it so hard?
- You talk about self-care as a feminist issue, and “embodying self-respect.” What do you mean by that, and how can we actually embody self-respect as women?
- How can we apply Chinese medicine for menopause symptoms navigation?
“Where are you investing your time & energy that don’t give you R.O.I?”
Connect to Brodie:
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!
Other episodes you might like: