Is there something more important than cholesterol for heart disease risk? In this episode you’ll learn 4 tests that will reveal your heart disease risk, more than cholesterol. You’ll also learn the top 2 things to avoid for heart health.
Don’t miss the Flipping 50 Masterclass in May. It’s Posture month.
Dr. Steven Masley is a physician, nutritionist, trained chef, and creator of one the top health program on PBS, 30 Days to a Younger Heart.
He is a fellow of the American Heart Association and the American College of Nutrition and a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of South Florida. His latest best-selling book is the new and revised The 30-Day Heart Tune-Up with a plan to help prevent and reverse heart disease.
His work has been seen by millions on PBS, the Discovery Channel, The Today show, and many other outlets. For more details, visit his website, www.drmasley.com.
Questions we answer about heart disease risk in this episode:
- Why is cardiovascular disease still the #1 killer of men and women?
- With your program, will viewers really see results in just 30 days? Is that possible?
- If you only did 4 tests to assess for heart disease risk, what would they be?
- What are the top nutrients to support the heart?
- What is the first thing listeners can do to turn back the clock on aging?
- What are the top two things people should avoid?
- You did a chef internship at the Four Seasons in Seattle, right? Please tell us about the recipes in this program.
- Can people truly get off their medications by following your program?
- How does this program enhance romantic function?
- How is romance good for your heart?
- What are the top nutrients that improve sexual function and libido?
[The 30-Day Heart Tune-Up is available now everywhere books are sold.]
Connect with Dr. Masley: