Happy hormones not the way you’d describe right now?
This episode is more evidence that others have figured it out and you can too. Nutritional therapist Nicki Williams has changed her life since discovering how to change her own life.
Nicki Williams is a qualified Nutritional Therapist, author, speaker and founder of Happy Hormones for Life, helping women over 40 to get back to their absolute best – slimmer, energized, more productive and in full control of their hormones!
After failing to find any medical help for her symptoms of exhaustion, weight gain and hormone issues herself in her early 40’s, she discovered that she could turn things around using diet, lifestyle and natural supplements.
She went on to qualify as a nutritional therapist and hormone expert, and now helps women all over the world with her online programs, hormone testing, workshops and individual and group coaching.
She has recently published her first book,
It’s not you, it’s your hormones; The essential guide for women over 40 to fight fat, fatigue and hormone havoc.
She is the editor at Happy Hormones Magazine. Tell us about.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- Why did you become a hormone expert and author?
- What do listeners need to know about their hormones past 50?
- What do you find are the most common symptoms women are struggling with?
- What are the options for getting the support they need?
- What are your top natural solutions for menopause symptoms?
Free Hormone Balancing Guide: https://happyhormonesforlife.com/free-guide
Connect with Nicki:
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!