Cortisol and adrenalin can cause illness and weight gain, even in the best of circumstances.
With a great life, great career, family, and home, nothing made sense for Christy Mattoon. She was suffering and struggling with an autoimmune disease. She weighed 300 pounds. Here’s how she went from getting sicker and sicker to healer.
Cortisol and adrenalin were wreaking havoc in Christy’s body even though her life was everything she’d wanted. Her past snuck up on her.
Doctors couldn’t solve Christy’s problem. She was getting sicker and sicker.
Questions Christy Answers:
- What is the subconscious mind?
- How does the past affect us?
- What if I just have a feeling, but I don’t know what it is?
- What if a woman says, I do all kinds of things (affirmations, tapping, mantras, meditation, even therapy) and feel great but nothing seems like it ever sticks- why is that?
Tips Christy shared:
- How to use your feelings to heal
- How to get a minute ahead of a negative feeling
- How to solve some mystery around why exercise and nutrition aren’t working for you
- How your cells are important in your optimal energy, weight, and health
We’re so familiar with cortisol and adrenalin as they relate to hormone changes, fatigue and overdoing it. In the Flipping 50 community it’s a common subject. Today’s episode is different. Cortisol and adrenalin from past emotional stress and trauma can still influence health outcomes now. You don’t even have to be aware of it or conscious of prior emotional stress.
If cortisol and adrenalin from current lifestyle or activity level don’t make sense for you, Christy’s message may offer hope.
The best place to reach Christy:
Where you can:Book a 30-minute appointment with her
You’ll also find Christy’s books:
- Change: Rewire Your Mind
- How to Combat Autoimmune Disease and Win
Connect with Christy: