How do you recognize a need for adrenal reset? Do you struggle with fatigue? Do you want to take a nap in the afternoon but then have a hard time sleeping at night? Have you had to endure stress or put yourself on the back burner for long periods of time?
If you’re exercising and eating “right” and its not working. Instead of more energetic and thriving you feel like you’re just getting from one day to the next. If that sounds familiar one of the reasons could be that you need an adrenal reset.
Then you’re in the right place right now. My guest today Dr. Alan Christianson is a Naturopathic Endocrinologist who focuses on Thyroid function, adrenal health, and metabolism.
He has been actively practicing in Scottsdale since 1996 and is the founding physician behind Integrative Health. He is a NY Times bestselling author whose books include The Metabolism Reset Diet, The Adrenal Reset Diet, and the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Thyroid Disease.
Dr. Christianson regularly appears on national media like Dr. Oz, The Doctors, and The Today Show.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- There are lots of contradictions between conventional and alternative doctors on this topic – can you address the myth of adrenal fatigue?
- How do the adrenal glands relate to menopause and peri-menopause?
- Why would someone suspect that they might have adrenal stress?
- How does food affect the rhythm of adrenal hormones?
- Why are women so much more likely to need adrenal reset?
- Can women experience the same kind of health they once did or better after adrenal reset?
Connect with Dr. Christianson:
Dr. C Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrAlanChristianson/
Dr. C Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dralanchristianson/Dr. CPinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/alannmd/
Dr. C YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Alannmd
Leave a rating in iTunes! Thank you so much! Here’s how:
- click here
- click “view in iTunes”
- click ratings and reviews
- click 5 stars to rate and “write a review” to leave a comment