Are you flipping 50 looking for a new or a renewed relationship?
Nicole DiRocco shares steps to optimize relationships after 50. We’re skipping the dating do’s and don’ts and going for the real readiness tests today. This dimension of wellness is a crucial part of total health and it’s much more tied to your fitness than you might think at first glance.
Historically, data show that men or women in a relationship are healthier overall and have better self care habits. Which comes first? We dive into it today.
Nicole DiRocco, founder of DatingWithGrace.me, is devoted to helping executive women have the confidence and skills to attract a healthy, extraordinary loving relationship.
Questions we answer in today’s episode:
- It’s a challenge for midlife women looking for a relationship today while juggling work and family obligations. Eliminating obstacles is really important.
- Aside from logistic issues of time and limited opportunity to bump into someone there are other obstacles like self-confidence. It’s been potentially a long time since the dating game. How does a woman get herself back into the game?
- We can get a lot of self- identity from our work- and we all know how much time we spend there. How can a woman define herself beyond work?
- What are some of the challenges your clients (smart, successful executive and professional women) face in their love life and relationships? More importantly, how do they overcome them?
- How does a woman create more balance or better yet, prioritize caring for herself?
- How do you define extreme self-care and how does it relate to relationships? What do you mean by attracting love from the inside out?
Tips Nicole shares in this episode:
- Keep your word to yourself
- Ask yourself, Are you hiding behind work, or travel, or the kitchen remodel …
- Act “As If”
- The “great things about me” exercise
- Paint the picture
Reach Nicole at:
Where you can get her book: Up Close and Personal
Leave a question at:
Please leave a rating at: