For some it’s coffee, for others wine time, and still others, it’s both. If you have less control over how you feel and rely on … anything but your natural energy, the question is… do you want it that way?
This episode asks, whether you choose it or it’s got you.
Feel like it’s wine o’clock or some other wine time affectionately known as? Do your friends, relatives, and trainer expect and know that you’ll smell of alcohol when they see you? (P.S. Did you know they do?)
Today’s guest has been through many relationships with alcohol.
Jenn Kautsch is the founder and creator of the SoberSis community and leader in the “Sober Curious” movement. She lives in Fort Worth, Texas with her hubby of 27 years and has 2 20-something kids.
SoberSis was “born” on Christmas Day of 2017 and since then more than 200K women have downloaded her free “Happy Hour Survival Guide” and over 30K have participated in the 21 Day Reset Challenge. Those numbers are growing every month as she works hard to get the message out to more women!
It’s her passion and life’s calling to create a space where women can renegotiate their relationship with alcohol without labels, judgment or shame. She coaches women who feel stuck in the “gray area” on the drinking spectrum and helps women get off of “auto-pilot” and mindless sipping through the habit of wine o’clock. She is all about holistic health and promotes freedom from the “detox-to-retox” cycle. Sharing through her personal faith, understanding of science and ability to facilitate connection, lives are being changed. Everyday women are becoming more fully alive through sober-minded living and more present in their own amazing lives.
Here’s to conscious thoughts about wine time.
Questions We Answer in This Episode:
- Where did we fall into this “detox to retox” loop – not unlike binge and purge – a potentially more familiar term for our audience members.
- 6 years ago I began a 28-Day Kickstart program, and day 1 I gave all the info about how this was going to go… and the question was, “So what kind of alcohol is allowed? Is vodka the best?” There’s a significant “wine o’clock” habit…especially in our 50’s and beyond.
- What’s the premise behind the Happy Hour Survival Guide? Is it about how to survive when everyone else is drinking and you want to but are trying not to?
- What’s the concept of “dry January” say to you? This seems like the ultimate tox and detox … like, I’m going to binge my way through holiday parties and then I’ll make up for it.
- Let’s talk about purpose, passion, and presence in our lives…especially in new life seasons!
What’s New for Jenn?
New book coming out Spring of 2023 called “Look Alive, Sis!” 40 days to awaken your sobermind
Free Guide Reveals 5 Secrets…To Skip The Wine Tonight And Feel Great In The Morning!
Thoughts about wine time – or evening cocktails that have turned into more than a choice? What’s your personal relationship with wine or alcohol in general?
Connect with Jenn:
Jenn on Social:
Other Episodes You Might Like:
If You Were My Coaching Client, I’d Ask: https://www.flippingfifty.com/my-coaching-client/
Stop the Health Band-Aids: https://www.flippingfifty.com/crutches/