Episode #460 It’s time to win at aging and I have the perfect guest to share a zest for doing it. If you’ve found your why, then my guest in this episode will have you smiling and nodding.
If you’re looking for your own mojo, ask some questions.
When was the last time you were excited about your future?
Sit with that feeling for a minute.
What would you like your future to look like, what would have you excited to get up in the morning?
Daydream a little.
You don’t have to have all the answers to “how” you just want to light the fire. Sometimes doors open to you that wouldn’t open for anyone else when you know what room you want to go into.
Health Educator, Radio Host, Author, Former All American Volleyball Athlete and her name is Sharkie Zartman – and questions about that name might be where we start!
She takes a uniquely sports psychology approach to everything mindset, aging, and living. As we can all find the analogy to life in sports and activity, I think you’re going to love this one!
The first question I asked:
So, we all know names like Tiger, … Colt, and Rocky, definitely don’t hurt your self-confidence, this must be the first “Sharkie” I’ve ever met. What’s the story behind the name? Born, earned?
Questions we answer in this episode:
- You were an athlete, and then coach, you now teach activity courses at a community college, what inspired you to help people win at aging? What’s your unique why?
- You too take a holistic approach, I use the Whole- istic way of spelling that, how was it you personally arrived there?
- You’ve got a special name for mindset strategy. What is your RAPP mindset?
- There are so many positives about getting older… what have you personally found the gratitude for?
- You say that aging is a challenge, an opportunity and a privilege. Can you share your personal aging philosophy behind that message?
- Do you have any special advice for listeners as they navigate the aging process?
- What have you personally found to be the greatest challenges ? Opportunities ? that have come with age?
http://www.sharkiezartman.comSocial media links:
Sharkie’s book Win at Aging is available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Walmart.