Women need to know about hormone replacement therapy. Can we agree on that? It’s so important that you don’t rely on rumors, or pieces of information with huge gaps.
Still curious about Hormone Replacement Therapy? Whether you’re still deciding if it’s for you or not for you, or you’re struggling trying to get the right cocktail for the moment you’re in, my guest today talks candidly about these topics, providing detailed insight on how you can make decisions and advocate for your own best health care.
Terri DeNeui, DNP, ACNP, APRN-BC is the founder of EVEXIAS Health Solutions and creator of the EvexiPEL method. She leads the EVEXIAS Medical Advisory Board, hand-selecting leading experts from around the globe to support the education and knowledge resources that provide the opportunity to experience a whole new way to practice medicine that is truly transformational for patients and practitioners.
Dr. Terri DeNeui is a board-certified nurse practitioner, nationally renowned speaker, author, and entrepreneur. She holds advanced certifications in Hormone Replacement Therapy, Preventive Wellness Medicine, and Functional Medicine.
Her career in medicine began as a hospitalist in emergency medicine, where Dr. DeNeui quickly realized that day in and day out, the focus was on disease management instead of disease prevention. She felt saddened and frustrated—she wanted to do more for patient care and for that, she had to know more.
This was the catalyst for what has become her life’s work. She began to pursue extensive education in hormone optimization, integrative health, preventive care, and alternative medicine.
Dr. DeNeui founded Hormonal Health & Wellness in Southlake, Texas (now EVEXIAS Medical Centers) in 2008 as the first step in her new pursuit. In her practice, Dr. DeNeui strives to help men and women find optimal health.
Questions We Answer in This Episode:
- What’s the biggest misconception about hormone therapy for menopause?
- How has research evolved around hormone therapy?
- What is pellet hormone replacement therapy and the benefits associated with it?
- When is pellet therapy vs shots, creams, trochea, or patches better?
- Say a listener is conflicted by different information. How can you help a listener decide if she wants to consider hormone therapy for menopause and/or overall health?
- In your opinion, is there a time it’s too late to take hormone replacement therapy?
- In your opinion, is there a time when a woman should go off hormone replacement therapy?
- How long on average can it take to get a woman’s ideal amount of hormones dialed in?
Clearly, women need to know about hormone replacement therapy in order to make informed decisions and to share that with younger generations.
Connect with Terri:
Other Episodes You May Like: