Think Weight Loss Success After 50 is Impossible? Think again!
If you’re in midlife and don’t love your weight, energy, or your life it’s never too late. My guest today is proof. She shares her own midlife weight loss success and how it spiraled into a new career path.
Beate Probst is the founder & CEO of Be-At-Ease Solutions and she helps women reverse their body’s aging process with the help of real nutrition, exercise, support, motivation, and accountability. She lives by her motto “Train in any mood, Lift at any age & Live to tell what happens”
Beate walked her talk. She lost 50 lbs. and kept it off for over a decade which she says has helped her develop tools to overcome stubborn weight gain especially during hormonal changes, that she is now passing on to her clients who are each crushing their weight loss journey.
In addition to being a Holistic Weigh Loss Expert and personal online trainer, she’s a mindset mentor. She empowers woman to embark on a journey of self-awareness and self-love recognizing that their weight loss is a side effect of an already beautiful woman.
Beate shared this with me:
This happened to me when I was 50 years old. I was a personal training client, discovering my own potential of maintaining my weigh loss success and learning new strategies to overcome hormonal stubborn weight gain. And that is where I realized so few woman have the confidence or the drive to do the same.
So it was then I started to change my career to be a health, fitness, and nutrition expert. It was after seeing so many woman around me feeling helpless and intimidated to start exercising and looking for answers, support, and validation that they are still able to increase their quality of life even though going through all the changes that their body is making.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- You’ve got a weight loss success story, spawned perhaps by a stinging remark by an ex-husband. That seems like a juicy way to get started.
- What were your personal obstacles to optimal health and weight loss success?
- In spite of that significant weight loss success you rode a hormone roller coaster that knocked you off track, tell us about that.
- How do you think your recent personal journey influences your ability to support other women?
- Are you specifically focused on weight loss for midlife women?
- What’s your advice for weight loss success to women just starting?
Connect with Beate on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beate.probst.9
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!
Do you have 20 or more pounds to lose? Weight loss, specifically fat loss after 50 (or peri-menopause is different!). Not impossible but if you’re trying to “eat less and exercise more” your body is stressed and holding every calorie.
There’s a better way. Watch this– it’s a master class I did to explain the rules (they’ve changed!) for fat loss after 50 and share details about my Fit-U program. You’ll know if it’s a fit. And you’ll know if it’s not.