Trouble finding your best weight?
What if it’s not the cookies, the calories, or the exercise you’re not doing. What if it’s something under all of it that keeps you from having relationships that support you so you can take next steps?
My guest is here to share with you why a skill you may never have considered could be getting in your way and how to trust again.
Dr. Debi Silber is the founder of the Post Betrayal Transformation Institute and is a holistic psychologist, a health, mindset and personal development expert, the author of the #1 bestselling book: The Unshakable Woman: 4 Steps to Rebuilding Your Body, Mind and Life After a Life Crisis and her newest book: Trust Again. Her recent PhD study on how we experience betrayal made 3 groundbreaking discoveries that changes how long it takes to heal.
In addition to being on FOX, CBS, The Dr. Oz Show, TEDx (twice) and more, she’s an award winning speaker, coach and author dedicated to helping people move past their betrayals as well as any other blocks preventing them from the health, work, finances, relationships, confidence and happiness they want most.
What that introduction didn’t tell you is that she’s established her credentials with a houseful of kids and dogs… and here is my friend and our expert Dr Debi Silber.
Whether your best weight, best career, or life, healing is your path.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- What are the questions we can ask ourselves to see if we’re numbing/avoiding/distracting ourselves?
- Tell us about betrayal-why does it hurt, what does it impact, what does it create?
- What are some physical symptoms of betrayal, some emotional and mental symptoms?
- What are the 5 stages from betrayal to breakthrough that were discovered in your study?
- What’s post betrayal syndrome and how do we know if we have it?
- What’s Post Betrayal Transformation and how is it different from posttraumatic growth?
- How do we know if we haven’t healed from a betrayal?
- What do we need to do to move forward and heal from a betrayal experience?
- How can you learn to trust again?
Another episode you might like: