STRONGER is now registering for the January program!
This means that when you get the course now, you can SAVE your spot!! Then you’ll started on the pre-course materials about 10 days before the course, and then you’ll be ready for a STRONGER start to your New Year! (Jan 1 access)
You, STRONGER. That’s the secret. Strength leads to more muscle, less fat; more energy, less fatigue; better sleep, better bones, and a better brain. There’s no single form of exercise more important as you age than strength training. It’s not just about those arms, but about your confidence, attitude, and feeling of empowerment.
Safe, sane, and time efficient strength training is key to starting and sticking with it. STRONGER breaks down the most important movements, and keeps the exercise basic and the results optimal. So you get the most results in the least amount of time, injury-free.
You’ll get 12 (digital) workouts for 12 weeks along with the WHY and how they will help you. I share technique tips so you know where you should feel it, where you shouldn’t, and understand how to adjust. After cueing movement for 34 years, I can spare you from making mistakes by answering questions before you know to ask them, and remind you at just the right time to check your form again. (workouts are accessible through a password protected member page)
Before you enroll, check this REFUND and PARTICIPATION policy.
Here’s what a few STRONGER participants have to say:
Along with your 12 weeks of workout instruction you also get:
- Exercise Nutrition tips to optimize fat loss and metabolism boost OR increase in lean body weight
- Cardio exercise programming to compliment your strength training
- Warm up and Cool down exercise suggestions for at home, outdoors, or gym equipment
- A supportive environment in your private Facebook group for coaching and support
- Incentives (I know it’s easy to get caught up in life) so that all participants depend on each other’s success
The action starts soon!
Want to Make Sure This is For YOU??
Click the Pre-Application to be sure you’re a fit!
Then, save your spot!