Stronger is a program open for enrollment a few times a year. I have designed 5 12-week programs and occasionally I will open up a unique program to the public (all 5 exist in the Flipping 50 members-only area). Stay tuned here to be notified for STRONGER: Tone & Define. It’s my designed-especially-for-women-in-menopause based on science featuring women in menopause.
To learn more (and be the first to get insider info on early bird pricing) about the next open enrollment period, add your best email to the notifications list!
You’re under no obligation, and you’ll be the first to get the juicy details!
Finding two times a week to fit in 30-45 minutes (sometimes more/sometimes less) of weight training is doable. I asked all students for input on what they love (and how to make it better). “It’s the habit of two times a week. That’s doable,” says one of my students in the final weeks of her Stronger program.
And another said, “I started doing STRONGER a year ago in the first class you offered. And I haven’t missed a week of doing two strength training workouts since. It’s a game-changer.”
Everything you get… is based on women in perimenopause, menopause, and beyond. It’s for you by you (I’m 57 and still kicking – sometimes screaming!)
I’m constantly working to improve the ease of your success (beyond the program).
Your Quick Start Success Guide will help you plan a week and plan your pre or post workout meals to support your goals.
You’ll be among the first group outside our member’s area to use STRONGER: Tone & Define.
It’s ideal for you if:
- You’re just starting or restarting
- You’re a regular weight lifter but stopped seeing results and need to change it up.
- You are more muscular and want to avoid too heavy because you gain muscle easily, even now.
- You have a recent injury or you’ve been ill and want to start with lighter weights and more repetitions.
- and… you still want to boost your metabolism and have plenty of energy after exercise for LIFE!
This program is unique as are each of the STRONGER programs. Yet they share one common denominator.
They are built based on science, not on creativity or the whim of my mood on a given day.
They are designed to keep you safe, and challenged. And… these are the type of comments that come from STRONGER participants:
You, STRONGER. That’s the secret. Strength leads to more muscle, less fat; more energy, less fatigue; better sleep, better bones, and a better brain.
There’s no single form of exercise more important as you age than strength training. It’s not just about those arms, but about your confidence, attitude, and feeling of empowerment.
Safe, sane, and time efficient strength training is key to starting and sticking with it. STRONGER breaks down the most important movements, and keeps the exercise basic and the results optimal. So you get the most results in the least amount of time, injury-free.
You’ll get access to all (digital) workouts for 12 weeks* along with the WHY and how they will help you. I share technique tips so you know where you should feel it, where you shouldn’t, and understand how to adjust. After cueing movement for 37 years, I can spare you mistakes by answering questions before you know to ask them, and remind you at just the right time to check your form again.
Your workouts are accessible through a password protected member page.
You’ll do two weekly workouts, each 30-40 minutes each, conveniently done at home. (or gym if you choose)
Before you enroll, please check this REFUND and PARTICIPATION policy.
THIS IS A SPECIAL 12 -WEEK STRONGER I program… designed based on research featuring women in perimenopause, menopause, and beyond… by a Medical Exercise Specialist who knows:
- you’re not broken, you’re just juggling hormones and joints that have had some injuries or some fun!
- you aren’t 22 but your also not in need of chair yoga!
- what works for 22 year old fit males (subjects in 60% of studies) will not work for you
- your greatest limits are what you don’t yet know about hormone balancing exercise and how it’s unique from traditional exercise prescriptions you’ve done for 30+ years (or never done)
- YOU should enjoy this second half MORE than the first: you earned it!
**please note: you’re not purchasing videos or an ongoing membership, you’re purchasing a program with access to program videos for 12 weeks (to include unique strength training workouts designed for midlife women and a quick start guide).
Your program is accessible Oct 1-Dec 28, 2021.
Here’s what a few more STRONGER participants have to say:
Along with your 12 weeks of workout instruction you also get:
- Exercise Nutrition tips to optimize fat loss and metabolism boost OR increase in lean body weight
- Cardio exercise programming tips to compliment your strength training
- Warm up and Cool down exercise suggestions for at home, outdoors, or gym equipment
- A supportive environment in your private Facebook group for coaching and support
- Incentives (I know it’s easy to get caught up in life) so that all participants depend on each other’s success
- Optional Fast Flip private coaching during your program to boost your success rate (by invitation only, for 1/5 of VIP coaching)
- Optional upgrade to Food Flip (if the nutrition part of things is also something you want to work on, it begins Aug 1)
The action starts soon!
Want to Make Sure There is Room for You?
Then, save your spot!
Another testimonial from Karen:
You have taken your extensive experience training athletes looking for improved performance as well as people like most of us looking for an improved quality of life (ability to ski without fear of injury, play basketball with our kids, improved muscle definition to feel more confident and to hold onto our youthful appearance!) and translated the lessons learned for us. Couple that targeted, effective, efficient approach to fitness after 50 with a gift for communicating in a way that feels like you are with us every step of the way … it is really unmatched.
I feel like I learn something new each time I see a video and certainly when I watched the FB live event. Last thing .. your approach of pushing us to fatigue in a way that makes me feel like I gave it my all but at no point feeling like I might risk injury really works! I have always been dedicated to fitness and started to pull back after an injury. I am feeling full strength now thanks to this stronger program. I think I am stronger and much more balanced in my strength than I was 8-10 years ago. And I don’t plan to let up now!
Karen O., STRONGER beta and STRONGER student
And from Nektaria:
“Some people work hard and are successful. You have a gift and you’re born to do this, AND you work hard. I’m so glad I found you. Don’t ever retire or stop what you’re doing!”
[On a post-program follow up call after 28-Day Kickstart on her way to register for STRONGER]
Before you decide, you should know…
STRONGER I, II, and III, and IV and V are available to you all year, PLUS coaching with Debra.
Flipping 50 Cafe members have all $1000 worth of these programs and much more available all year. Learn more about membership. Or, if you’d like to try out Stronger now, you can as well.