Black Friday Specials Start Early!
Take $100 Off this workshop when booking before Nov. 25th.
Don’t wait – book now!
Health & Fitness Coaches Business Building Workshop
Sunday, March 12, from 1PM – 5PM
- Breakdown of how you can host your own events: virtual or live
- Learn how to create a business vision & model you love
- Identify your sweet spot based on market and passions
- Identify the gaps in your current business model
- Discover how to close gaps, with the quickest way to build and generate revenue
- Observe and get your own hot seats for practical actions you can take right away
- Leave with clear steps for implementing actions that optimize your time, money and energy (and also steps for stopping actions that are taking these things away from you)
Whether you’re starting or you’re scaling a business, every coach needs a coach.
Let me help you and share a unique inner circle of other business women.
- Skip the steps that waste time
- Find the places you’re playing small
- Support the life and business you really want.
In 4 hours, you’ll have a better idea of where you are, where you want to go, and how to get there.
- If you’re hesitating… ask more questions.
- If you’re not there now… how will continuing to do what you’re doing get you to where you want to be?
- If you think you’re not ready yet… You will never be. It won’t ever be the right time or convenient.
- If you’re comfortable enough that you don’t really “need” to do anything different, then you need this most of all.
No one ever did anything great with a net. I know this because it’s true for me. For 31 years I was PDC (pretty damn comfortable). And I talked about wanting this or that. And until it was scary and it HAD to work, there was no reason to get serious… looking at the gaps in all the “busy-ness” I’d created. It was a very safe space.
There are too many sick, fat, unhealthy people who need your help for you to live in any state of PDC. or for you to spend time building using tools that are outdated or simply don’t work. Are you in business, or do you just have a great hobby?
Let’s help you build the business of your dreams in this live workshop following the March Retreat!
Due to costs, reservations, non-refundable fees for Flipping 50™ and potential inability to fill a spot you’ve reserved, we will refund 25% of your fee and credit the remaining toward Flipping 50 products or services. Within 4 weeks of the retreat no refund will be granted, 75% of the credit of your fee will be applied to your account.
Our next retreat will be open in January and hosted in Arizona. To be notified when registration is open again fill out the notification form above.
- Airbnb stays
- Wednesday – Sunday morning checkout
- Single or double occupancy
- Kick off (hors d’ oeuvres only)
- Mix & Mingle Meal cooking together (with a little competition!)
- Catered meal
- Dinner out – dine around
- 4 challenging yet realistic glorious, mapped/guided hikes in iconic Boulder
- Training plan sent within week of registering (2 months of training programming)
- A running clinic with guest author & coach (and tragedy survivor) Vicki Hunter
- Co-presented bodywork session: Fascia & Performance over 50/ Intro to stored trauma in the body
- A meditation session with guest instructor
- Weight training session
- Private mini session with Debra
- Active photographs of you as a strong, vibrant woman sent after the retreat as part of a movement to change the visual representation of women Flipping 50 (there are very few images depicting the vibrant life of a 50+ woman: so we’re creating our own)
- Coveted Goodie Bag (including author-signed book)
- Free time to enjoy downtown Boulder or Longmont, or to simply relax
- The possibility of some local “celebrity” or surprise activity.
- $1795 double bedroom/shared space
- $1995 Single occupancy twin bed
- $2495 single occupancy bedroom (limited space in the Airbnb with Debra)
- 8am or 9am hike (depending on location and weather conditions)
- 12:00 Shower Break/lite lunch
- 1:00 Guest speaker(s)
- 2:00 Special exercise clinic activity
- Opportunity to explore local area/nap/relax
- 5pm Dinner- Out/catered/group cooking & Activity (included every day)
- Wednesday 5pm Kick off meeting (Check-ins for Airbnb’s 3 or 4 depending on your stay)
- Thursday 8am – 8pm
- Friday 8am – 7pm
- Saturday 8am – 7pm
- Sunday 8am – 10pm (checkouts for all Airbnb’s – 12 at the latest)
- A training plan to be hike-at-altitude ready (participants will hike 6-7 miles some days)
- Flipping 50 hiking retreats provide 4 days of challenging hikes in a rhythm to allow alternate longer/shorter/ higher/flatter you want to be trained to do
- Meditation with a guest instructor
- Fascia, Physical Therapy, and Emotional Awareness for Longevity guest co-instructors
- Running clinic & presentation with an inspirational 60-something horrific accident survivor and ultrarunner (post-accident)
- Autographed copy of our guest’s book
- Personal Photo opportunities with our professional on-site photographer capturing strong, active, you in nature (you’ll have access to your images after the event and be a part of a collective of better images showing what pro-aging is)
- Iconic sites and guided hikes (no woman left behind)
- Amazing Airbnb hosts
- Opportunities to connect with women just like you for what have become for prior retreat attendees ongoing sources of friendship and support
- Register to save your spot. Limited spots available! You’ll receive confirmation and a welcome email. Soon after, a training schedule will arrive.
Fitness & Health Coaches… $500 (add- on)Interested in staying for a Monday business building session? It’s available, plus special offer: Sherpa hikes as pacers. If in doubt about your personal hiking ability level and comfort at altitude, please contact before booking. For fitness pros & health coaches 4-hour business session including pre-workshop consult with Debra, pre-workshop accelerator action planning, hot seats/idea labs, and presentation on business models. **Openings for 4 fitness/health coaches who want to participate and pace for group leads on hikes, as well as stay for a business training Sunday afternoon 1- 5pm. (If participating as a coach, you’ll need to make lodging arrangements for Sunday evening). Please note:
- Hikes range between 1 to 4-hours long. There are options for steeper or milder, but remember all hikes are above 6,000 feet in altitude! Be sure you’re being realistic. Do I believe you can do it? Yes. You’ll also want to prepare. I’ll send you more info about exactly how to prepare once you secure your spot!