Join the notification list… the 28 Day Kickstart is currently CLOSED.
However, it will re-open again. If you want to be notified once it’s open, and be the first to know about juicy discounts that may be offered on the new Kickstart 2.0, please enter your name/email below.
As you’re reading this, and your eyes scan the page taking in the words true of so many women at or around menopause, you’re looking for exercise that sticks and makes you feel good.
You are a perfect candidate for the new Kickstart.
Ask yourself if this is true for you…
- You want energy and vitality.
- You want exercise that you can do that doesn’t hurt or hurt you later.
- You want weight loss, or you – I know you’re out there – you don’t need to lose weight, but you do want more muscle tone and strength. Maybe you want it back, or you want it for the first time.
- You want to trust that a program is focused on all of your person… your bones and joints, your desire for a toned body, your energy levels, your crazy schedule, your hormones changing all of those things as well as your sleep and libido.
- You want less information and more answers.
- You absolutely want to understand how it’s going to help so you can commit to doing what it takes.
- You want clarity from the overwhelming amount of information you have at your fingertips.
- You want to know where to start.
- You want easy-to-follow steps.
I’ve got a 4-step process that makes it easy to decide if you’re a good fit for my program. It takes about 30 seconds and you’ll know. Keep reading if you’re interested.
1) We need to get along. Silly, right? Still, it must be said! If you have watched, listened to Flipping 50, read blogs or heard me on a stage or summit and it feels like I’m talking to you, keep going to step #2.
2) I want to know what it is you really want. If you nodded yes to the statements above then I know I can help you.
3) There’s something you need to do. Watch this super short video:
4) Choose which program is the best option for you.
- 28-Day Kickstart 2.0
- The 28-Day Kickstart 2.0 plus the Food Flip (at a significant discount – shown on next page)
(if you haven’t figured out why you eat “clean” and still don’t feel good, or in spite of core exercise your stomach is fluffy)
You’ll get all this with my Flipping 50 Kickstart 2.0:
- Weekly email
- Weekly live coaching call (and recordings)
- Weekly exercise plan (with workout videos from your members page or cheat sheets you can download)
- Stretching, strength, core, walking, even two special protocols recently shown to boost fat loss and increase lean weight for women in menopause, or beyond, and make it possible to lift lighter weight (while getting benefits as if you were lifting heavy)
- A 28-Day calendar (you can use after the program too)
- A Pre-program Results Ready recording
- Pre-program checklist of simple gear, clothing, shoes, weights
- Private Facebook group
Want It All?
If you want additional support you can choose the optional Food Flip that includes Flipping 50 favorite recipes, a blueprint for 4 weeks of exercise nutrition meal plans, food sensitivity self-testing, and weekly grocery lists.
Everything you need is right in your Food Flips Guide. Even so, you’ll get a couple emails during your month to be sure you’re on track for preparation – you may even see me in the kitchen doing my prep with you!
Just go to the checkout and after you choose the 28 Day Kickstart 2.0 you’ll have the option of choosing the Food Flip.
When does it all start?
You’ll get an email right away giving you access to the pre-program materials. Then the last Thursday of the month you’ll get access to the program and be able to register for your 4 live coaching calls with me.
So, check your email right after you register. (Email is pretty wonky these days! Your spam, or trash or bulk file folders are good places to check for email from firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Then when you log in by the last Thursday night of the month you should have access to everything to get ready.
You and I will hop on a call (or you’ll be sent the recording if you can’t make it) on Tuesday nights, 4 weeks in a row, with other women just like you starting right along with you!