The 2020 Retreat is coming!
NEW! Scottsdale! How does sunny and 75 in January sound?
If you’re already a member of the Flipping 50 community you’ll be first to know when registration opens [and Cafe members are able to get 50% off registration].
There are a limited number of spots available for 50% off… and will be offered until Cyber Monday or they’re full, whichever comes first.
Cafe members have first opportunity for those slots. Once they’ve had a week to book we’ll open the offer up to everyone. Once the half price option is gone you can still register, for a higher price. If you’re looking for the perfect way to start your year, don’t wait!
If you have a group and would like to request Debra for a private retreat (she’s done this for sisters and for corporations and small businesses) contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your group size, dates, duration, and if you have a venue selected or it coincides with an existing event.
The 2020 Retreat will happen in beautiful sunny Scottsdale, venues are all just in or a short drive from Scottsdale, AZ.
Live Retreat: Jan 30, 31 Feb 1, 2
The retreat full-price is $1500.
Arrive Thursday the 30th and leave later in the day the 2nd (or stay and play in sunny Scottsdale).
A private session with me is available if you book early for either Thursday, Sunday afternoon or Monday. *not included in retreat fee
- a fun cocktail kick off Thursday night – there will be dancing – bring your boots!
- a challenging full day hike Friday, Half day hikes each Sat and Sun
- weight training
- 2 delicious flipping 50-approved dinners
- smoothies and lighter lunch options for a mini fast (if you have a hearty appetite, let me know)
- cooking for hormone balance
- a core – pilates session
- A training schedule that will make sure that your cardio and strength get you ready to enjoy the hikes
- Hormone lab reviews if you’ve done one and suggestions for testing based on where you’re at
- a Yoga session focused on tight hips, lower back, upper back and chest/anterior shoulders
- Learn on site and take home a selection of training protocols for strengthening ankles, reducing knee stress, and lower back issues, and upper back tension.
- a water exercise session to enhance your recovery and compliment your other training modes.
- a break from reality, time to unplug, connect with women in the great outdoors
- all targeted at women like you, who want a challenge, along with hormone balance
- a goodie bag full of hormone-balancing items to try and love
- free time for massage*, facial*, or just R & R if you prefer
*not included in the retreat fee
Travel and lodging are not included. Fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor or Scottsdale for a short drive to Scottsdale either way. Attendees are welcome to use either hotel or Airbnb. Uber is available. You’ll want transportation within 30 minutes of the heart of Scottsdale for all venues. Hikes will start at 8am or 9am depending on forecast. I’ll let you know a specific time for schedule by the beginning of January.