The 2019 retreat is over!
We had an epic time in iconic locations in and surrounding Boulder. Attendees hiked up to 10.5 miles day one, enjoyed spa treatments after Stand Up Paddle Boarding, weight training, and introduction to water workouts day 2, and finished with a short climb and yoga day 3. Amazing food and service were enjoyed each day along with a goodie bag filled with local favorites from Bobo’s Bars, Scratch labs, and Nuun and Annmarie Skin Care samples… oh and of course a copy of Hot, Not Bothered! in the Flipping 50 tote bag. Woven into each day was information about technique to protect joints, enhance physical fitness, and balance hormones.
If you’re already a member of the Flipping 50 community you’ll be first to know when registration opens [and Cafe members are able to get 50% off registration].
If you have a group and would like to request Debra for a private retreat (she’s done this for sisters and for corporations and small businesses) contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your group size, dates, duration, and if you have a venue selected or it coincides with an existing event.
The 2019 Retreat will happen in the beautiful Colorado Rockies, venues are all just in or a short drive from Boulder, Colorado.
Live Retreat: June 14, 15, 16, 2019
The retreat full-price is $1500.
Arrive the 13th and leave later in the day the 16th (or stay and play in beautiful Colorado).
- a challenging full day hike (yes, at altitude, you’ll want to begin training soon)
- amazing farm-to-table dinners
- cooking for hormone balance
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Yoga sessions focused on tight hips, lower back, upper back and chest/anterior shoulders
- Learn on site and take home an selection of training protocols for reducing knee stress, and lower back issues, and upper back tension.
- Swimming (or deep water running) to enhance your recovery and compliment your other training modes.
- a break from reality, time to unplug, connect with women in the great outdoors
- all targeted at women like you, who want a challenge, along with hormone balance
- a goodie bag full of hormone-balancing items to try and love
- free time for massage*, facial*, or just R & R in a spa environment
*not included in the retreat fee
Travel and lodging are not included. Fly into Denver for a short drive to Boulder. Prior attendees have used both hotel and Airbnb. Uber is available in Boulder.