From the top-rated site fitness site for women in perimenopause, menopause, and post menopause!
A collection of most popular and most shared blogs at flippingfifty.com.
Do you really know how to exercise? Did you know that traditional and conventional exercise programs can make you feel worse not better? It’s not intuitive to do less when you’re trying to lose weight, or combat menopause symptoms. Read every science-backed post from the collection of favorite blogs and podcast show notes. The Flipping 50 podcast was recognized as a top podcast for 50+ at AARP in 2018.
You do still got it, girl! 35-year fitness veteran and industry leader in hormone balancing fitness, and TEDX speaker Debra Atkinson shares the content that has helped over 150,000 women flip 50 with energy they want, need, and deserve!
Includes these popular posts:
- How Much Interval Training is Too Much?
- What’s Wrong With HIIT?
- Sprints for Better Body Composition Post Menopause
- Strength Training Mistakes that Cost Bones and Muscles
- The Ultimate Guide to Avoiding Menopause Belly Fat
- More Proof Calorie Counting Doesn’t Work
- Flipping 50’s Ultimate Recovery Day Guide
- Protein and Strength Training After 50
- Estrogen and Exercise
and more. A dozen of the most frequently visited, shared blog posts on flippingfifty.com
Kindle lover? This publication is also available on Amazon.com in both kindle and paperback versions.