Four sexy and sassy-inducing strength training videos for the savvy 50 and over woman with no intention of settling. At home in the comfort and convenience of your own home you can sculpt muscles and boost fat burning. Four videos that focus on specific intentions of metabolism, power, posture, and stabilization will round out a month of exercise that you can refer back to again and again.
You’ll get strategies of good form and technique, what to do and what to avoid. Debra will do each and every repetition and set with you along the way.
What do you need?
- Three sets of dumbbells
How much space do you need?
- If you have at least the floor space equivalent to a yoga mat you’ll be fine.
(Note: You may want an actual mat – yoga mat or other padded mat – if you don’t have carpet in your workout area.)
- a 50+ trainer,
- 34+ years of experience
She very likely knows what you need.
She also what the most common errors and questions are.
Debra works to keep you safe while encouraging you all the way through.
It may not be easy, but it will be worth it.
More details about the You Still Got It, Girl! Video Series 1
- This is a digital product.
- Nothing will be sent to you in the postal mail.
- The videos and the cheat sheets will be delivered by email and will become available in the members’ area, once a week, after your order.
- The videos are 45-64 minutes long
- You’ll receive access to one video and one cheatsheet each week, for four weeks
- The first video will arrive right away after purchase.
- – Please check your spam, trash, or other folders/filters in your email.
- – Consider if there might have been a typo in your email
- – Please also consider if you have 2 email addresses, you may have two accounts, so please check both for delivery.
- Each video includes
- – A warm up,
- – Core exercise, and
- – Cool down
- The main sets are first in the workout.
- This helps you to stop if you want/need.
- This helps to keep your workout short and sweet, if you’re limited on time