How to Read a Skincare Label and Find the Hidden Toxins
How would you like to be at Whole Foods, read a skincare label and know if it’s worth your health or worth your money in about 10 seconds?
How’s that related to hormone balancing fitness? The question is, how’s it not? Everything you put on and in you effects your endocrine system positively or negatively.
Endocrine & Exercise
It’s more than exercise.. which is what the Flipping 50 Member box is all about. The Flipping 50 Member Box is the sponsor of this podcast.
Exercise is step one toward fitness, but when you’re not seeing or feeling results, it’s the rest of the After 50 Fitness Formula that is probably holding you back. The Flipping 50 Member boxgets you an exclusive box of best products that won’t disrupt your endocrine system, or clog you up with toxins.
It gives you the opportunity to keep buying them if you love them for much less than you’ll find anywhere else. It’s like an exclusive membership to a marketplace designed around clean health and best practices – items hard to find elsewhere you probably won’t stumble across on your own in a busy life.
It’s health right to your doorstep every month in the way of products you might never hear about or try…handpicked by me.
Maybe you’ll see today’s guest’s yummy coffee bean serum in the Flipping 50 Member box!
My How to Read a Skincare Label Expert Guest:
Trina Felber is the Creator and CEO of Primal Life Organics, a premier, all-natural skin and dental care company.
With more than 25 year’s experience as a registered nurse, Trina is your Natural Health & Beauty Nurse. Trina adds her nursing care to every product she creates to bring the body back into balance, beauty and harmony. She is the best-selling author of Beauty’s Dirty Secret and believes Balance Builds Beauty when it comes to health and wellness.
Her entrepreneurial skills and business-savvy mindset are an inspiration to women everywhere.
You will learn in this episode:
- Tips to clean out your bathroom cabinet and clean up your health act
- How to read a skincare label
- Back to school supplies include beauty products?
- The premature aging ingredient you’d never suspect in your beauty products…
- Are you paying a lot of money for the product or the promise… how to know?
Questions We Cover in this episode:
- Why is it important to know what is in your skincare?
- Most skincare is in plastic- but yours is in glass. Is plastic bad for skincare?
- Are there “hidden” toxins in organic, natural and “safer” skincare? If so, how do we find them?
- What is the difference between organic and wild crafted
- You have five tips on how to read a skincare label- can you tell us these?
“It takes 26 seconds from skin into bloodstream” and goes directly throughout the body traveling to brain, heart, lungs.
Don’t be fooled: “safer” = safe with a risk.
Facebook: Primal Life Organics
A small habit 2-3 minutes a day every day will make a difference!
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- VisitFlipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!
If this episode on how to read a skincare label was helpful, share it!