Brenda is a breast cancer survivor, and in preparation for knee surgery and rehab after she began a journey that’s led to losing 115 pounds. Here’s are six tips Brenda shared during our time together:
1. Start with exercise you love
2. Flip foods you can’t have for those you CAN
3. Make it hard to do the wrong thing
4. Drink water first
5. Train the voice inside your head
6. Write it down to look at clues
The one that’s not on the list is this: share your story. What you’ve learned may help someone else. The first step is learning something, applying it to your own life, and when you can teach it to someone else, something even more magical happens.
Brenda’s blog is here: http://sharingglutenfreerecipes.blogspot.com
Share this podcast with someone. As always, please leave a comment!