What if I told you, you might be ignoring easy ways to boost metabolism? Improve your skin? Improve your recovery from exercise?
My Healthy Addiction
It’s true. I’m sharing a little strategy I’ve loved using for over two years now and that was a lifesaver for me after mold exposure. In addition, my brother who has quite a rare autoimmune disease and his wife now have one in their home.
I bought it for enjoyment and just overall health benefits. I am grateful for the detox powers. I love all easy ways to boost metabolism – yours and mine!
My Guest … Nicole Carlson
Nicole has an extensive backroad in the health and wellness industry. Her passion is helping others through education, consulting & training to both heal and preserve health. She specializes in scientific based yet holistic approaches to healing and life balance. She is committed to offering cutting edge wellness services that empower people to reach their health goals and live their best life.
We covered everything from basics to in-depth. We talked about how to reduce water weight, boost metabolism and immune system. I use it for toxins and for health and relaxation. It’s all the things.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- What is infrared?
- What are the benefits? What specific conditions can benefit?
- How is Sunlighten different from other options?
- How is infrared supportive of healthy aging?
- What is the difference between an infrared sauna and a traditional sauna?
- Is all infrared created equal?
- What benefits come from sauna use?
- Are there best practices for sauna use?
- Whether you too want easy ways to boost metabolism, improve conditions you have, or want to age optimally, you’re going to love this!
Special Promotion: $200 off a cabin OR $100 off a Solo, AND free shipping! You must use the link or mention Debra Atkinson and Flipping Fifty when you call to get the discount!!!
CLICK THE LINK:
show notes: flippingfifty- dot- com/saunaspecial