Relationship challenges are inevitable. Yet you may have had more bestowed on you recently than you planned on. The logistics of home and work have changed. The logistics of immediate and extended family have changed.
Whether you’re communicating with family members in the same room or relationship challenges come from across states or continents, they’ll show up.
Couples Psychologist Dr. Sarah Rattray has spent the last thirty years helping couples create the relationship they always wish they’d had, with the power to make changes that last. She specializes in helping couples rekindle their connection, and communicate safely about what really matters to them, so they feel seen, heard, understood, and supported.
Right now she’s creating workshops to help you navigate all the relationship challenges of this stressful time with grace and kindness towards each other.
Questions that were a part of our episode:
- What’s going on with relationships at home these days?
- How do you communicate in a way that stays safe and calm?
- What are some tips to set up a good, calm conversation?
- How can you ask for what you need from each other at this time?
- What’s your most important take-away tip?
Connect with Dr. Rattray to learn more
This link is a quiz you can take to see how you’re doing with communication in your relationship, and at the end you’ll get a free pdf download with insight:
Use this link for any additional questions you have:
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!