The best nutrient is pleasure? According to my guest on this episode, it’s so. Once you understand the reason why, I think you’ll be hooked.
During nutrition month it was a given that I host a dietitian. I found the perfectly unique expert. I absolutely loved this discussion with my guest. I think you’ll discover that our short list of questions winds us up in a discussion that isn’t just about nutrition.
Esther Blum is an Integrative Dietitian and High-Performance Coach. She currently maintains a private practice where she helps women permanently lose weight, eliminate the need for medication, lose stubborn belly fat, and reverse chronic illness.
Esther is the bestselling author of Cavewomen Don’t Get Fat, Eat, Drink and Be Gorgeous, Secrets of Gorgeous, and The Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous Project, and has appeared on Dr. Oz, the Today Show, and Fox News Live.
Questions we explore in this episode:
- How do you practice mindFULL eating?
- How do you stay dialed in to the eating experience?
- What advice do you have for someone who is faceplanting into a bag of potato chips and has gained weight during Covid?
- Can you tell everyone the story about the time you packed on 20 pounds and tore your too-tight dress enroute to a wedding?
Connect with Esther:
Connect on social media:
Are you promoting a summit, product, program Debra will have an affiliate link to share?: https://estherblum.com/cravings/
Please leave a rating in iTunes !
- from your mobile device visit Flipping 50 in iTunes
- Click to leave a rating
- Leave your 5-star (if we deserve it) rating and a comment
- Know that it supports the efforts we do here to bring you content weekly that helps you flip your second half!
Join the Flipping50 Insiders group, a free group on Facebook and ask questions that get answered on podcast.