What Pilates benefits do you love most? New to Pilates? Or a veteran? You’ll enjoy this episode with a lawyer turned Pilates instructor turned podcaster. It’s not the typical career path but you’ll appreciate the journey. Especially if you’re at a crossroads in your own career or life. Tune in for this one.
Colleen Rosenblum is happily married mom of two adult daughters and lives just outside of Nashville, TN. She started her professional career as an attorney and then became a stay at home mom. Once her children were school age, Colleen made the decision to pivot her career away from the law to Pilates.
She studied with Power Pilates and became an instructor teaching a wide range of ages and abilities for over a decade. She continues to enjoy her personal training with Pilates but has pivoted professionally once to become a podcaster.
Her Oh, So Cool Podcast Title
Along with her co-host Bridgett, she hosts Hot Flashes & Cool Topics: a podcast for women in midlife and beyond. They talk about everything and anything to do with this stage of life. Colleen believes that it is time for society to catch up with midlife, a time of new discoveries and adventures.
Questions we covered in this episode:
- When and Why Pilates?
- What won’t it do?
- What’s the benefit of mat work vs. reformer work and the benefit of the chair and ring, and trapeze…
- Who is the best candidate for Pilates?
How often for benefits?
Connect with Colleen
Find her on Social media
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!