What’s the most important book you ever read? That life-changing one? Remember those books you read as a tween or teen? The ones that answered all the questions you were too embarrassed to ask and grateful someone wrote them all down… if you remember it, stay tuned.
Nat Kringoudis is a two times best selling Author, two times podcast host, and all round women’s health and natural fertility practitioner. She founded Melbourne’s home of natural health her clinic, The Pagoda Tree where she has helped over 20,000 women rescue their hormones and reclaim their best life.
You may even know her from her old online TV series Healthtalks…. or her latest book, Beautiful You.
If you feel like there HAS to be another way there is. She’s here to provide you with another option. Nat believes there isn’t just one way and is on a mission to educate and empower women just like you, so you can get clued up on your body and take control of your hormone health. She’s here to help you ditch the stress, the confusion and the endless disappointment, and give your body the love and attention it deserves.
Remember the Most Important Book You Read as a Teen?
Beautiful You… is the “Are you There God, it’s me Margaret” of this century. Do I have any other Judy Blume fans in the house?
Questions we answer in this episode:
- When should we start to talk to our children and grandchildren about their sexual and reproductive health
- Why children appreciate the facts when it comes to learning about their body
- Why the pill is a terrible ’solution’ for teens
- What to do if your teen is missing their period
- Why it is important to focus on your health as a teenager to set health up for the long haul
- How we can make menopause better (starting in the teen years)
Facebook: Nat Kringoudis
The 10-Day Hot, Not Bothered challenge OPEN NOW.