Midlife changes – beyond hormones – are the topic of this conversation. My guest is Gin Stephens. She is a change queen. Once a teacher always a teacher she says. But she left teaching as a profession and moved into intermittent fasting.
Although, this episode is not about the intermittent fasting books or podcasts she hosts as much as it is about how a woman 54 is pivoting on a regular basis and how you can too.
Gin Stephens is the author of the NY Times and USA Today bestseller Fast. Feast. Repeat., and Delay, Don’t Deny: Living an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle, an Amazon #1 best seller in the weight loss category, as well as Clean(ish): Eat (Mostly) Clean, Live (Mainly) Clean, and Unlock Your Body’s Natural Ability to Self-Clean (2022), another Amazon #1 bestseller in several categories. Gin has lived the intermittent fasting lifestyle since 2014, losing over 80 pounds. She is the host of 2 top-ranked podcasts: Intermittent Fasting Stories and the Fast. Feast. Repeat. Intermittent Fasting for Life podcast (w/Sheri Bullock). You can join her private community by going to ginstephens.com/community
Questions We Answer in This Episode:
- You’ve rerouted in your life: Careers and moving in midlife, what were those changes like?
- Both were big. There’s no woman listening who hasn’t HAD to make changes. Have you had those FORCED kinds of changes too?
- What were they if you can say, and what was the difference between choosing it vs getting forced into it?
- Let’s talk a little about the actual content of your new podcast … and the existing. Can you share a bit about each?
- What have been some of the biggest surprises or most impactful stries of those who’ve tried IF and had transformations?
The Bone Coach Free Masterclass for Bone Health Support: https://www.flippingfifty.com/bone-coach-masterclass
Other Episodes You Might Like:
Intermittent Fasting for Women | Health & Wellness | When Yes When No:
The Most Unsuspecting Motivation Source | C60 30-Day Follow Up:
How an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle and Eating Clean Work: