Need a Metabolism Reset?
One of my all-time favorite guests on a hot topic for our Flipping 50 community is back with me on this episode. He’s talking about a topic we all care about today, metabolism and metabolism reset. And he’s got a resource I’m excited to share with you that you’re going to want to get your hands on.
Dr. Alan Christianson is a Naturopathic Endocrinologist who focuses on Thyroid function, adrenal health, and metabolism.
He has been actively practicing in Scottsdale since 1996 and is the founding physician behind Integrative Health. He is a NY Times bestselling author whose books include The Metabolism Reset Diet, The Adrenal Reset Diet, and the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Thyroid Disease.
Dr. Christianson regularly appears on national media like Dr. Oz, The Doctors, and The Today Show.
I ask “Dr. C” to come back and share some details about the new book you’re going to want to read: Metabolism Reset Diet Book (publishes Jan 29, 2019).
- What inspired you to write the Metabolism Reset Diet?
- Who is the Metabolism Reset Diet for?
- Why do most people feel terrible while they are dieting?
- What is metabolic flexibility?
- How can your liver block fat loss?
- Why can contradictory diets like vegan or keto both work in the short term?
- Do they work long term?
- How is the Metabolism Reset Diet different from
- Caloric restriction
- Intermittent fasting
- Ketogenic diet
The main idea of the book is that the real health threat is waist circumference, not weight. Dieting leads to waist gain for most people. Healthy people’s livers can keep their waist size healthy. You can make your liver healthy again in as little as 28 days.
The book THE METABOLISM RESET was released January 29, 2019.
Click here to find the book and get more “Dr. C”
Leave a rating in iTunes! Thank you so much!
- click herehttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-flipping-50-show/id903871206?mt=2
- click “view in iTunes”
- click ratings and reviews
- click 5 stars to rate and “write a review” to leave a comment
Other episodes with Dr Christianson: