Is it Mediterranean magic?
How would you love to enjoy all of your favorite foods full of flavor and still enjoy good- if not excellent health? The secret is no secret – it’s the Mediterranean diet, and my guest on this episode wrote the book literally on how and why it’s such a winner for heart health, and optimizing weight during menopause and beyond.
Steven Masley, MD, FAHA, FACN, FAAFP, CNS
Steven Masley MD is a physician, nutritionist, author, trained-chef, European sailboat captain, and the creator of the #1 all-time health program for Public Television, 30 Days to a Younger Heart.
He is a fellow with the American Heart Association and the American College of Nutrition, plus he is an Affiliate Clinical Associate Professor at the University of South Florida.
He has published several books and his latest is The Mediterranean Method. He has appeared on over 700 media interviews, including public television, The Today Show, and the Discovery Channel.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- What is a Mediterranean Diet?
- What are common myths regarding this plan?
- How does it benefit your Health (Weight, Heart, Brain, Gut, Longevity)
- Tell us about your skinny twist on this plan and why it needed some change?
- You say that this is not just the best diet on the planet, but also the easiest diet to follow. Why is it so easy to stay with it?
- Beyond the food and diet, what other aspects of a Mediterranean Method benefit health?
- What are examples of recipes that come with this plan?
Buy your copy between now and the end of January, and get free cooking video classes!!
Use the following link: https://drmasley.com/mediterranean-method-book-order/
Resources mentioned on the show:
Love to Save? Use link: Flipping50 for 20% off