Do you wish you could lose weight faster or get healthy easier?
Are you looking for a male equivalent of Flipping 50 for someone you love?
Have you started and stopped an exercise program before?
If you said yes, to any of those this is your podcast.
Allan Misner is a National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer and a Functional Aging Institute (FAI) Certified Functional Aging Specialist. He is the creator of the thriving 40+ Fitness Community, providing one-on-one and group fitness coaching, nutritional guidance, and personal training for clients over the age of 40. He is also the host of the 40+ Fitness Podcast, for which he has interviewed hundreds of health and wellness experts with a wide range of specialties.
1) Why was decidingto lose weight or get healthy was not enough for you?
2) In your book, you say we are opportunistic eaters and that is a problem today. What do you mean by that?
3) What is seasonal ketosis and how is that helping you stay healthy?
4) You make a distinction between strategiesand tactics– what is that? How can we use both to lose weight and get healthy and fit?
5) What is your The Wellness Roadmap?
6) What is your definition of wellness and health? What’s that mean to you, having been fit, fat, and recovered your fitness?
Acronym Nuggets from today’s podcast:
GPS: grounding, personalizing, self-awareness
STREETS: strategies, training, rest (+ sleep), energy, education, time, stress
CARGO: celebrate, awareness, reset, go!
Connect with Allan:
Facebook: Allan Misner
Amazon to get Allan’s hardbound, paperback, ebook, or audiobook.