Has life coaching crossed your mind?
What’s next? I’m not where I want to be, but I don’t know where that is.
Deborah Voll is a certified professional life coach for women in midlife who are seeking their life purpose and passion! From her own experience, Deborah believes that once women calm the chaos in their lives, they’ll have more time and energy to focus on what really matters! As the creator and producer of the weekly Calm the Chaos podcast, she discusses life-changing topics with experts who share tips for living a life of happiness and passion.
Through her eight-week one-on-one coaching program, Deborah safely creates a space for women to come alive with the clarity of how to achieve the meaningful moments they want for their best years ahead. She feels just as fulfilled as her clients do when they crush their goals with the help of her results-oriented workbook “Find Your Purpose and Passion.”
Deborah loves living in Redmond, Washington, where she raised her two adult children and found her own midlife purpose when she certified as a professional life coach, proving it’s never too late to find your new passion in life! Learn more about Deborah at www.deborahvoll.com where you can take a quiz and discover how ready you are to start your next chapter!
Questions we answer in this episode:
- Tell me how you ended up as a coach for midlife women?
- What is the biggest question a woman in midlife has when she starts working with you?
- What prompted you to start your podcast Calm the Chaos?
- What do you find women in midlife struggling with right now?
- and how do you help?
- Can you share some examples of client success stories?
- What are some things to consider when considering a life coaching?
Have you experienced life coaching? Share your experience in comments below the show.
Connect with Deborah:
Calm the Chaos Podcast here
flippingfifty dot com/life coaching