What will your life at 75 look like?
I hope you haven’t skipped the assignment to create a vision of your own life at 75 before you listen.
I caught up with Dexter Yeats at Ironman Cozumel 2019. You may remember our interview two years ago when I had the good fortune to meet her at Cozumel Ironman 2016. Days before this year’s race we ran into each other at the hotel and began talking about mindset.
Listen in as we discuss her plans for next year, when she’ll turn 75. Here how she responded to my question about mindset and the placebo effect.
I’ll link to Dexter’s prior podcast with me and to the book that I began our conversation talking about.
Questions we answer in this podcast (and pose for you):
- How has mindset made a difference for you?
- Share the story you told me about how you’ve rehearsed mentally since 1989
- What’s it like for you at home when you’re not surrounded by triathletes who get this lifestyle where hours of biking, running, and swimming are the norm? Do you have in-active friends?
- What are your plans for next year (when you turn 75)?
- So the last question I’ll ask here, reader, is what does your life at 75 look like? What do you want it to look like and why?
Dexter’s home is undergoing remodeling right now, a new addition includes her personal workout room. It’ll be complete with a treadmill, a zero gravity treadmill, and a Wahoo trainer, with a beautiful view. (I’ll be sure to mention weights). That’s what she’s planning for her life at 75.
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click “listen in iTunes”
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!
Age backwards and better with me … the CAFE membership is built for women in perimenopause, menopause and post menopause. It’s based on research featuring you, proven programming with women like you… and combines what you’d get with a personal trainer, nutritionist, life coach, and gym membership all in one place. It’s only open twice a year, though! Don’t miss it!
- Dexter Yeats
- You Are the Placebo (and other fitness goodies)
- Cozumel Ironman
- Endurance Sports Travel
Other episodes you might like:
My interview with Dexter 2 years ago