Ready for a better life after 40? It’s never too late. Believe it? Or just hear or say it? My guest today will challenge your thinking or your accidental life happening because you haven’t planned it.
If living your life has gotten in the way of planning your best life this episode is for you. You’ve got decades ahead of you to love your life after 40. Live your legacy and love your life. It won’t happen without a plan.
Natalie Matushenko, PCC, CPCC is a leadership coach, best-selling co-author, Ivy League University and top business school graduate and adventurer. Over the past twenty years, she has helped thousands of soulful go-getters make a huge impact in the world while creating lives they love.
Natalie left a high-flying career in international development to pursue her own version of success. She has lived in five countries and has traveled extensively to over 60 countries. Natalie currently splits her time between Colombia, South America and the United States and spends a few months a year traveling the world with her husband and three daughters.
So no doubt this time in our lives has changed yours significantly in regard to travel. Since no one is traveling for the moment, share which of five countries (and which 5?) Is there a favorite?
Questions We Answer in this Episode:
– What led you to create the Extraordinary Life After 40 summit?
– What were some of your biggest nuggets of wisdom from the experts you interviewed for the summit?
– Why is uncovering your passions and living your purpose so important after 50?
– You always say that it’s never too late, tell us more about that.
– What holds women back from reaching for an extraordinary life?
Want to learn more about your best life after 40? Natalie’s invitation to her summit is below.