If you have ever been told you have to tell your story to succeed and then wondered how to do it, wonder no more. Devorah Spilman will take you within to find and tell your story and to access your soul’s calling.
Tell Your Story
Through her signature InStory process Devorah takes women writers, creatives and entrepreneurs within so you can access your authentic stories and bring them out into the world to make a difference.
Whether you want to create a business, a brand, or make a difference in any way, you’ll need to tell your story.
My guest today
Devorah Spilman has been a master storyteller for over 30 years. Today she is also an intuitive coach and helps writers, creatives and entrepreneurs to find the clarity and confidence to tell their deep, authentic story, to live their purpose and transform their lives.
Her “In Story Group” takes people on a journey to find and manifest their soul’s calling and bring their story, mission and message out into the world. Devorah has clients all over the world following their calling, writing books and building businesses based on the deep work that accesses their inner story and the power to integrate and use all parts of ourselves.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- What does it mean to live your soul story?
- What is the connection between soul, story and purpose?
- Why is it so important and powerful to tell your soul story?
- How can you access your soul story?
- Why now in the second half of life are we as women so powerfully called to find our new freedom, flow and fulfillment through the power of our stories?
- How you can make joy your path?
Connect with Devorah for this summit!
Connect with Devorah on social:
Check here for other podcasts you’ll love: