Really, I can choose one from all the infrared sauna benefits I’ve gained in the 15 months I’ve enjoyed my solo sauna. But I got one for sure I hadn’t even counted on.
For me, infrared sauna was a health investment, but it was mostly for relaxing and recovery. I loved the idea of natural detox and increased metabolism. But it wasn’t until I was exposed to months of mold in the house I rented that I realized how fortunate I was to already have it right there in my home.
I invited my friend Alicia Botryruis from Sunlighten to share some news during Sunlighten’s anniversary. I saw her recently at a conference and they’ve got a new toy! It makes it easy to enjoy infrared sauna benefits on a budget of any size! So I wanted you to hear about it!
Alicia has been a health and wellness advocate for over 25 years. She is passionate about sharing the full-spectrum of a vibrant lifestyle, which empowers people to live a healthier, happier and more colorful life. Alicia believes wellness is equal parts nurture, perseverance and listening to your intuition.
Her success is attributed to her belief in servant leadership, copious amounts of artisanal dark chocolate and very high heels.
Questions we answered in this episode:
- What makes Sunlighten different from other infrared saunas?
- How does near infrared affect our bodies?
- Are there any dangers with near infrared?
- How often should someone use LumiNIR wand to see improvements in fine lines and wrinkles?
- Is the near infrared in LumiNIR the same as the near infrared in the mPulse sauna?
- How long and how often do you personally use the LumiNIR to attain the infrared sauna benefits?
You can reach Alicia directly to ask questions!
I have personally noticed these infrared sauna benefits (in addition to mold detox!):
- Improved skin clarity
- Boost in metabolism
- Deeper sleep (and I was a good sleeper already)
- Less water retention (lowering progesterone levels can cause w.r.)
Social with Sunlighten:
Instagram & Facebook @sunlightensaunas
Twitter – @sunlighten
Please leave a rating in iTunes! It really helps!
- Visit Flipping 50 on iTunes
- Click listen in iTunes
- Click ratings and reviews
- Leave your 5 star rating (seriously I’d love it, but your authentic comments are what I need to grow and give you more of what you want and less of what you can leave!)
- Know how much I appreciate you doing this!